Buying a new home or thinking about refinancing?
Whether you’re buying a starter home or a vacation home – or even thinking about refinancing – Dow Credit Union can make getting a mortgage quick, easy and affordable. We even offer a mortgage loan which is eligible for the potential year-end Member Giveback and Loan Interest Rebate.1
Our mortgages offer:
- Great rates on fixed rate mortgages2,3
- Flexible terms
- 10-day conditional approval4
- Competitive closing costs
- Up to $1 million in financing
- Friendly, local Dow Credit Union service for the life of the loan
- While year-end rebates and rewards occur with great regularity, this credit union benefit is not guaranteed.
- Membership eligibility required. Loans subject to approval based on creditworthiness of applicants and collateral conditions. Limited to developed, non-agricultural, non-income producing homes located within Michigan. Other loan limitations may apply.
- Purchase of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required for financing above 80%. Some limitations may apply.
- Conditional upon completed application and required documentation being provided by the applicant.
Qualified borrowers who already have a Dow Credit Union rebate-eligible mortgage1 or single advance home equity may be eligible for the Instant Rate Modification Program, which allows members to apply to lower their interest rate as frequently as they wish when rates decline – without a full refinance. For a fee, members may be able to lower their rate a minimum of 0.250% to the current rate. The Mortgage Rate Modification fee is 0.75% of the outstanding principal balance on the date the application is received, up to a maximum of $1,250.00. Dow Credit Union reserves the right to change or terminate the rate modification program at our discretion.
- Excludes Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
For your security, the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing (SAFE) Act requires credit union mortgage loan originators to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). The NMLS numbers for Dow Credit Union & our loan officers are listed below.
Dow Credit Union NMLS ID: 631514
Mortgage Loan Origination Staff
|Allison Hagle||NMLS ID: 1641499|
|Angie Hillier||NMLS ID: 732413|
|Conner Hart||NMLS ID: 2336771|
|Debra Sova||NMLS ID: 652927|
|Katie Schweppe||NMLS ID: 212274|
|Kip Meserva||NMLS ID: 732416|
|Kristina Brozzo||NMLS ID: 732412|
|Laura Sharp||NMLS ID: 1856331|
|Lisa Hartley||NMLS ID: 732418|
|Nicole Krueger||NMLS ID: 2151468|
|Nikole Reece||NMLS ID: 1174990|
|Sean Haney||NMLS ID: 1449685|
|Sheryl Thirkill||NMLS ID: 533737|
|Tonya Breeden||NMLS ID: 2006994|
|Tracy Hoag||NMLS ID: 1641498|
For more information, please see: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
Please contact us either by phone or email and we will get back to you within three business days.
Ask for the Loan Servicing Supervisor, or the Member Solutions Manager.
Make sure to title the subject of your message with Mortgage Dispute Escalation.