Dow Credit Union believes that diversity, equity and inclusion are essential to a robust and thriving financial institution. As a membership organization with a global reach, Dow Credit Union is committed to promoting a culture that includes, encourages, supports and celebrates diverse voices and reflects the communities it serves.
Our leadership will lead by modeling diversity and inclusion and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all. We believe that a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees and volunteers feel valued and respected. As we work together through employee-driven initiatives, we strive to create understanding and promote awareness, opportunity and a sense of belonging. Our promise is to implement practices that allow for continuous improvement of our workplace and acknowledge areas where we can make a difference.
Candidates interested in employment at Dow Credit Union should take pleasure in helping and working with the public, have a positive attitude, and enjoy a friendly team environment.
We employ over 170 employees in both full-time and part-time positions. Employees receive a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Paid Time Off (for vacation/sick/personal days)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (employees working an average of at least 30 hours/week)
- Paid Holidays (New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Employee contributed 401(k) plan (eligible 1st of the month following 3 months of employment)
- Employer provided Safe Harbor Plan (eligible 1st of the month following 3 months of employment)
- Employer provided Profit Sharing Plan (eligible 1st of the month following 12 months of employment)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Section 125 plans)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance (minimum of 20 hours per week)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (minimum of 40 hours per week)
- Group Term Life Insurance (minimum of 40 hours per week)
- Optional Life (minimum of 20 hours per week)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental insurance through Guardian
- Group Travel Policy
- Legal Services (optional)