- Present your Dow Credit Union Visa Debit Card everywhere that Visa debit cards are accepted, and the purchase amount is deducted from your checking account.
- All Debit Card transactions appear on your monthly statement including the date and location where the transaction took place.
- Safer than carrying cash
- Zero Liability for Fraud
- Fraud Monitoring – Our 24/7 system reviews Dow Credit Union Debit and ATM Card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, free of charge. If there is suspicious activity on your card, you may receive a text alert, email alert, and/or phone call requesting you to confirm the transaction(s).
- EMV, Chip-Enabled Technology – A more secure way to pay with a Visa Debit Card for purchases made in-store with retailers using EMV chip-enabled card readers.
- No annual fee
- No monthly payments or interest
- Save on the cost of purchasing checks
- Overdraft protection from your savings account
- No international transaction fees1
Mobile & Digital Wallets
With mobile and digital wallets, you can securely make purchases at a store with your mobile device or online with your computer or other device.
Debit Card Alerts
Be notified when transactions take place using your card number with free CO-OP Card Alerts sent directly to you via email or text message2. Choose from a range of criteria for the alerts you receive including all transactions, international transactions, transactions that exceed a dollar amount you specify, and many merchant and transaction-type options. You can change your alerts preferences any time.
To start receiving CO-OP Card Alerts, sign up today.
Save yourself from a denied transaction by letting us know when and where via chat, phone, or secure message.
Although this is the best way to prevent delays while using your card, some activity may still raise an alert in our fraud monitoring system. Make sure that you have updated contact information on file if we need to verify a purchase.
Lost or Stolen Card?
Do you believe your card has been lost, stolen, or has fraudulent activity? Call:
|Lost or Stolen|
|888.241.2510||From within the U.S.|
|909.941.1398||From outside the U.S.|
Visa Account Updater
When your Dow Credit Union Visa Debit Card’s expiration date or card number changes, Visa Account Updater (VAU) will automatically update your new card information with participating merchants you’ve authorized to charge your card. VAU will help ensure automatic payments continue without interruption, such as subscription services or insurance premiums.
Because not all merchants participate in VAU, we recommend that you notify each merchant of your new credit/debit card number and/or expiration date to ensure your payments continue uninterrupted.
Dow Credit Union Visa Credit and Debit cardholders are automatically enrolled in Visa Account Updater. If you wish to opt out of VAU or if you have questions regarding the service, please contact us.
How can I get a Dow Credit Union Visa Debit Card?
Looking to Join Dow Credit Union? The Dow Credit Union Visa Debit Card automatically comes with your membership if you join online.
Already a member? Apply at our office and receive your card the same day with your own personalized PIN. You may also contact us via phone or chat to process your request and you’ll have your card within 7-10 business days.
Potential Year-End Visa® Debit Card Rebate
At the end of each year, members in good standing3 potentially could receive a rebate of a percentage of their Dow Credit Union Visa® Debit Card purchase transactions for the year as part of our unique Member Giveback.4
- A usage fee may be charged by Foreign ATM operators. Currency conversion rates are set by VISA and are subject to change.
- Standard text message and data rates from your phone carrier will apply. Message frequency depends on alerts preferences.
- Members in good standing are defined as those members who have at least $5 in their Share Account on December 31 of that year, have had no delinquent accounts, have not had adverse collection activities on their account, and have not had accounts charged off. Members who are in default or who have caused the credit union a loss typically are not eligible for year-end rebates and rewards.
- While Member Giveback rebates and rewards occur with great regularity, this credit union benefit is not guaranteed. Not all loan and deposit products are eligible for Member Giveback consideration. Some limitations apply.