Making your money work as hard as possible is important. Our Certificates of Deposit offer superior interest rates, have many convenient features and options, and are available in a variety of terms.
Sign In & Open CD Open CD as New Member
1. While the Member Saver Reward occurs with great regularity, this credit union benefit is not guaranteed. The Member Saver Reward benefit is determined by the Dow Credit Union Board of Directors and is paid out on January 1st to the Prime Savings Account as a lump sum deposit based on earnings from eligible deposit products.
2. The Member Saver Reward Prospective Annual Percentage Yield is for demonstration purposes only and is a calculation that takes into account Annual Percentage Yield earnings for a given deposit product and adds in the potential Member Saver Reward bonus Giveback percentage.
3. Rates are subject to change on a daily basis.
4. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) assumes interest payouts remain in your certificate account until maturity. Interest rate is guaranteed for the length of the term. An early withdrawal penalty may be applied when a withdrawal is made prior to maturity of the certificate and could result in loss of principal.
5. Automatic renewal for another 3-Month Simple CD Special is available as long as this product is offered.