Free Travel Accident Insurance
So you like to travel? Use your Dow Credit Union Visa, and we’ve got you covered. Purchase tickets (air, land or sea) using our credit card, and you’re covered in the event of an accident or loss.
For full details, please see our Travel Accident Disclosure.
Free Auto Rental Insurance
Take advantage of 24-hour vehicle rental coverage by using your Dow Credit Union Visa to rent your next vehicle. Enjoy peace of mind at no extra cost to you. Restrictions apply.
You work hard for what you have. Dow Credit Union and Visa work hard to protect it.
- Visa Zero Liability Protection – With Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized transactions made with your Visa card. You’re covered if your card is ever lost, stolen or fraudulently used. The policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify their issuing financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use.
- EMV, Chip-Enabled Technology – A more secure way to pay with a Visa Credit Card for purchases made in-store with retailers using EMV chip-enabled card readers.
- Verified by Visa – Security + fraud protection. For more information, please see Visa Secure.
- 3-Digit Security Code – Adds even greater protection when shopping online or over the phone
- Fraud Monitoring – Our 24/7 system reviews Dow Credit Union Credit Card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, free of charge. If there is suspicious activity on your card, you may receive a text alert, email alert, and/or phone call requesting you to confirm the transaction(s).
For more information about Visa security, visit visa.com/security.
Lock and unlock your Dow Credit Union Visa® Credit Card with a simple click of a button.
Lock it while you look for it. When your Dow Credit Union Visa Credit Card isn’t where it should be, lock it using Online Banking or the Dow Credit Union Mobile App. When you find your card, simply unlock it.
Works in real time. Even if you didn’t lose your card, use Online Banking or the Dow Credit Union Mobile App to lock and unlock it whenever you want.
Cardholders can lock or unlock their Dow Credit Union Visa Credit Card using the following steps:
- Sign in to Online Banking or the Dow Credit Union Mobile App
- Select your Dow Credit Union Visa Credit Card account
- Select Manage Cards from the menu
- Navigate to the Account Home or Statements & Activity/View Transactions page and select the Lock or Unlock icon
- Your card will immediately be locked or unlocked
Identity Theft Protection
Tools to help you act quickly if your personal data is threatened.
Your Dow Credit Union Visa Credit Card includes ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock.
No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can provide you with greater peace of mind. ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock provides you with the tools to help keep you informed of potential threats to your identity, so you can act quickly should the unexpected happen.
To confirm eligibility, visit www.cardbenefitidprotect.com.
Reporting a Lost or Stolen Card
Do you believe your card has been lost or stolen? Call:
Within the US:
From outside the US:
Save yourself from a denied transaction by letting us know when and where via chat, phone, or secure message.
Although this is the best way to prevent delays while using your card, some activity may still raise an alert in our fraud monitoring system. Make sure that you have updated contact information on file if we need to verify a purchase.
No International Transaction Fees
If you’re travelling internationally, don’t forget you can use any Dow Credit Union Visa credit or debit card without having to pay a fee1 for international transactions. After all, who doesn’t like to save money – or have a little extra to spend?
Payment Mailing Address
DOW CREDIT UNION
P.O. Box 37603
Philadelphia PA 19101-0603
2022 Statement Drop Date Calendar (Payment Schedule)
Payments are due on the 16th of every month. (25 days after statement drop date)
- Jan. 21, 2022
- Feb. 18, 2022
- Mar. 22, 2022
- Apr. 21, 2022
- May 22, 2022
- Jun. 21, 2022
- Jul. 22, 2022
- Aug. 22, 2022
- Sep. 21, 2022
- Oct. 21, 2022
- Nov. 21, 2022
- Dec. 22, 2022
Visa Account Updater
When your Dow Credit Union Visa Credit Card’s expiration date or card number changes, Visa Account Updater (VAU) will automatically update your new card information with participating merchants you’ve authorized to charge your card. VAU will help ensure automatic payments continue without interruption, such as subscription services or insurance premiums.
Because not all merchants participate in VAU, we recommend that you notify each merchant of your new credit/debit card number and/or expiration date to ensure your payments continue uninterrupted.
Dow Credit Union Visa Credit and Debit cardholders are automatically enrolled in Visa Account Updater. If you wish to opt out of VAU or if you have questions regarding the service, please contact us.